Girls

Girls

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Harper at the petting zoo

The weather was cooler today (low 80s) so we decided to venture out to the Hunt Club Farm petting zoo to enjoy the day off with daddy. Harper has such a big heart and absolutely LOVES animals so naturally she was in heaven :) I wouldn't be surprised if she grows up to someday work with animals!!

Since baby sister has come home Harper has been all about giving kisses. I honestly think she kisses Payton at least 30 times a day, usually on her feet and face, and now she will kiss mommy and daddy which completely melts our hearts! I was napping on the recliner last week and woke up to her coming over and kissing my forehead .. something I will never forget! As you will see in the pictures, she was also sharing her kisses with the goats :)

Oh yeah, she is now sporting her first ponytail and I just can't get enough of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment