Girls

Girls

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sisterly Love

Harper is now 16 months old and active as ever. She seriously doesn't stay still for more than a few seconds and is always climbing or exploring things. She loves to piece stuff together like her blocks, puzzles or pots and pans. She will sit there and concentrate until she figures it out. She loves going to the playground and pool/beach but HATES sitting still at restaurants or stores! We are working on that though :)

Daddy is gone this week so it is just me and the girls and we are doing pretty good I'd say! I am certainly tired, only getting a couple of broken hours of sleep a night, but can't complain because I am blessed to get to spend this precious time with the girls.

Payton is awake a lot more now and loves watching Harper play. She is getting tougher too and can handle Harper trying to play with her a little more now. She can hold her head up pretty good but it still wobbles a little bit when she gets tired. She smiled (with meaning) at me for the first time this week and it melted my heart. Her smile is just as beautiful as she is! She is still super laid back and doesn't mind the carseat (thank-goodness!) or the bath. She just wants to eat when she is hungry and does not like to wait!!

Enjoy the pics :)

We cannot wait to come see family in Texas (Thanksgiving hopefully)!!!!!!
Playing with her buddy Laine
Cool girl with crazy hair!
Kissing her barbie
Princess Harper
Playing dress-up already!
Saturday morning fun in mommy and daddy's bed

 Sisterly Love

I feel like Harper was already starting to look like Zach at 6 weeks and it looks like Payton is still looking like me at the same age :) I really want Payton to favor me since Harper is a spitting image of Zach! We shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment