Girls

Girls

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

HALF-WAY!

Hey there!!

Guess what ... we are HALF-WAY through this deployment!! This brings me so much excitement and I feel like we are allowed to start thinking about homecoming now! Anyone who knows me knows that I am a super planner. I live by my calendar and next week we are officially down to 20 weeks ... when we started this thing it said a whopping 40!! That is huge!! Ok, okay .... enough about that :)

What have we been up to? Well, we celebrated by 29th birthday last month and Paytons 1st! We also went on family vacation to Florida! Payton FINALLY got some relief from ear infections with tubes! (She is doing so much better and is acting like a whole different child now!) Unfortunately, Harper came down with Hand Foot and Mouth (again) but fought through it like a champ and was back to normal after a week! Needless to say, lots and lots of doctor visits but so very thankful for a hard working husband who provides great insurance for our family!

Harp started gymnastics in June and she is doing SO good with it and loves it so much already. She does her rolls at home and it's so funny to watch Payton try to copy her!! I plan to keep her in it as long as she loves it! Both girls love the water and swimming or going to the splash pad. They had so much fun playing in the water in Florida!

We planned another little vacation out to San Diego (my favorite city) in early September. My dad will be going with us and we are going to visit family in LA while we're there too!! I am so excited because this gives me something to look forward to in between now and Zach coming home. I am just trying my hardest to keep my mind off how much time is left and focus on short term things!

Hope you enjoy the pics!!!

Again, WOOOOHOOOO to making it HALF WAY!!

Love to you all!









































No comments:

Post a Comment