Girls

Girls

Friday, September 19, 2014

Starting to feel like Fall!!

We sadly said good-bye to Mallory and Jeff yesterday after a great visit and daddy left earlier this week for a month-long underway, so it's just us girls now! Luckily, it is a LOT cooler and is starting to feel like fall. Our Encore Azaleas are also starting to bloom which makes me very happy :)

Harper is talking a lot more and her newest words are: sissy (she knows that is Payton), please, thank-you, pickle, mama (knowing that is me), bath, shoes and a few other sounds that I can't quite make out! She will try copying any word I say and is mimicking every day things that I do. She likes to sit down and concentrate on putting things together like blocks or try to buckle things like the carseat or booster seat. She is such a sweet girl and actually kissed the phone when I handed it to her to hear daddy's voice from the ship the other day. That melted my heart!

Payton is doing really good with her sleep (knock on wood!) and has gone from 7-1:30 the last two nights between feedings. She is still battling with some colic in the evenings which is very challenging for me being by myself but luckily Harper is cutting me some slack and behaving good during that time for me. Payton is alert a lot more now too and loves to sit in her bouncer and watch Harper play. I am SO, SO happy that I have two girls so close in age because they will have so much fun having each other to play with!

Zach is working on getting his leave chit approved for Thanksgiving and I am SO anxious to book our flights and get home to see family!

Here are some recent pics ... enjoy!!













No comments:

Post a Comment