Girls

Girls

Monday, September 22, 2014

End of summer and Payton 3 months

I guess summer (well the hot part) is officially over as the temperature isn't going to be out of the 70s in the foreseeable future!! That is great news, especially so the little ones can enjoy the outdoors!! It is in the 60s in the morning when we get up and actually feels chilly to me. I contemplated turning the heater on then I remembered what "real" cold feels like and we are far from that!!

Zach has been gone right at a week now and we are missing him a lot. This time of year is our favorite season and we need to hurry up and be reunited so we can enjoy it together! I cannot believe that today marks exactly a year since we left Texas on our journey to our new home in Virginia. That means that it has been a YEAR since we saw most of our family and friends in Texas ... way too long!! It looks like everything is coming along nicely in preparation for coming home in November and we are SO EXCITED!

Me and the girls are staying busy while Daddy is gone by hanging out with friends, lots of playdates, MOPS and we also tried out a new church yesterday that we really liked and plan on going back to.

Payton must be going through a growth spurt because she is wanting to eat every hour again after I just got her on a pretty good 3 hour schedule. Harper is acting picky again when it comes to food but I will not give up and keep offering her healthy options. I like to make us homemade meals then have leftovers for a couple days while daddy is gone. I am super excited about throwing together some chicken chili in the crockpot tomorrow because the high is supposed to be in the 60s and that is a perfect cooler weather meal :)

Hope you enjoy the pics of my precious girls! They really help me through this time separated from Zach and I cannot imagine not waking up to them every single day. My heart is complete and happy as soon as I see their smiles ... even if I only got a couple hours of sleep!!

We love and miss you all tremendously and CANNOT wait to be home for a little bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment